Dinboligrådgiver approves your housing deal by reviewing the signed purchase agreement and terms. We will be responsible for the preparation of the deed and the registration of these. The prices quoted are all incl. VAT.
- Qualified counseling all the way through the housing deal
- Review of the purchase agreement and other documents of the trade
- Preparation of a document to the seller / seller's real estate agent
- Preparation / control of deeds and land registration
- Preparation / verification of reimbursement statement
*For real estate transactions over the cash price of kr. 5M. a fee of kr. 2,000 will be added
- We inspect the property and the area- Detailed review of condition report- Sharing summary and recommendation
Of the price reduction achieved in relation to the offer price
- Construction Technology review of the property carried out by dinboligpartner
- Preparation of deed and land registration
- Preparation of reimbursement statement
When you buy a new home you must pay a registration fee to the State.
The tax is calculated based on the purchase price of the property and a ground fee of Kr. 1.660 is charged for all land registration expeditions.
When purchasing real estate, in addition to the basic tax, a variable tax of 0.6% of the purchase price must also be paid.
For example, when buying a real estate for Kr. 2 million. a total of Kr. 13.660 (fixed base fee + variable tax) must be paid in total.
Dinboligrådgiver makes sure to notify and collect the tax and the subsequent payment to the Registration Court in Hobro.
For more info about the land registration right. See link:
Enter the cash price here:
Charlottenlund Stationsplads 2
TLF: +45 9391 0229